Topic of Special Interest
Papers are invited on all topics that align with the theme of Conference and Technical Meeting – “Integration of Variable Renewable Generation into Power Systems: Challenges and Measures for Increasing Its Penetration Level, and Strengthening Cross Border Interconnection”. Some examples are as follow:
Power Transformers and Reactors & Substations and Electrical Installations (A2 & B3)
- Design, Construction, Manufacturing and Operation for all kinds of Power Transformers, including industrial, DC Converter and Phase-shift Transformers and for all types of Reactors and Transformer Components.
- Design, Construction, Maintenance, and Ongoing Management of High Voltage Substations and Electrical Installation in Power Stations.
DC Systems and Power Electronics & Power System Development and Economics (B4 & C1)
- Design, Construction and Maintenance of High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Transmission and Power Electronics for use in Transmission and Distribution.
- Economics and System Analysis Method for the Development of Power Systems and to assist Utilities to Find the Best Solution in Various Evolving. Competitive and Unbundled Conditions in the Content of Overall Energy Supply System. and with Social and Environmental Consideration.
Power System Operation and Control & Active Distribution System and Distributed Engery Resources (C2 & C6)
- Challenges in the Control Center (EMS) due to Distributed Generation and Renewable. System Operation Emphasizing DSO/TSO/DERMS/Microcontroller Interaction, Co-ordination and Interoperability.
- System Impact of Distribution Systems Integrating DG by Synthesizing State-of-the-art Practices and Developing Recommendations.
- Develop New Know-How in the Field of Distribution System and Dispersed Generation.
Any other SCs with papers aligned with the theme, such as Future Electricity Market and Regulation
Tutorial 1 : Technical Risk and Solutions from Periodic, Large Surpluses or Deficits of Available Renewable Generation – Christian Schorm, Convenor WG C1.30.
Tutorial 2 : EMF and Health: “It is time to reassure”. By Prof. Dr . Ing. Habil Konstantin O. Papailiou, former Chairman SC B2 (OHL), Chief Editor CIGRE Science and Engineering.
Tutorial 3 : Quo Vadis Overhead Lines – Dr. Ing. habil Konstantin O. Papailiou.
Tutorial 4 : Optimizing Overhead Lines – Dr. Rob Stephen, CIGRE President.
Tutorial 5 : Impact of Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) on Distribution Network – Dr. Takenori Kobayashi, Toshiba System & Solution Corporation.
All the relevant information of The CIGRE AORC Technical Meeting 2019, Tutorials, and Registration will be made available through www.cigre-bali2019.com.
Abstract submission deadline: January 31, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: February 15, 2019
Deadline for submission of final paper: March 1, 2019
PAPER SUBMISSION FORMAT
Authors should submit a one-page abstract via email to firstname.lastname@example.org that will go through a peer review process. Upon abstract acceptance, a 5 to 6 page paper in CIGRE format must be submitted for the final contribution.
Accepted final contribution will be included in the conference proceedings and papers will be published in the online CIGRE library (www.e-cigre.org), provided the contributions are fully registered by at least one author and presented in person at the conference.Network”
Jalan Kartika, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali - Indonesia 80361
Office 88 Tower A, 32th Floor, Kota Kasablanka, Jalan Casablanca Raya, Kav. 88, Jakarta Selatan, 12870, Indonesia